Fine & Country – Shanklin Road –
- Unique & versatile home and business opportunity
- Three bedrooms to main house
- Two-bedroom self-contained annex which can be integral if required
- Two-bedroom Norwegian Log cabin
- Large brick built outbuilding currently used as a Cattery
- Pretty well stocked gardens wrapping around the property
- Extensive parking within a gravelled driveway
- EPC energy rating C (69)
An attractive stone farmhouse thought to date back to 1850 which has been extended over its lifetime to provide extensive accommodation over two floors. The main house is currently used as a three-bedroom home with three spacious reception rooms and two shower rooms.
A large two-bedroom Norwegian log cabin offers further accommodation for an elderly relative, guests or perhaps an income stream subject to relevant permissions.
CLICK HERE for full details from the agent.
1 thought on “Shanklin Road – 7 bedroom detached house for sale”
The agent has reduced the price to £670,000