If you are an elector in the parish and have any interest in Godshill you should make an effort to attend this very important annual meeting.
IT IS YOUR ONLY OPPORTUNITY TO REALLY SPEAK UP ABOUT ANYTHING RELATED TO GODSHILL.
Any registered elector may ask a question of the Council which will usually be answered by the Chair, the Clerk of the Council, or a designated Councillor. Electors may also make suggestions and comments on anything pertinent to the residents of the Parish.
THIS WILL BE WELCOMED AND IS THE WHOLE PURPOSE OF THE MEETING.
The agenda issued by the Parish Council is as follows:
GODSHILL ANNUAL PARISH MEETING
WILL BE HELD ON WEDNESDAY 3RD MAY AT 7PM
IN GODSHILL METHODIST HALL
Prior to the commencement of the meeting there will be brief talk by Graham Biss of Natural Enterprise regarding their work at Munsley Bog and also in combating Invasive Species in the Parish and surrounding area.
MINUTES OF PREVIOUS ANNUAL MEETING.
1. To confirm the minutes of the Annual Parish Meeting held on the 9th May 2022.
2. MATTERS ARISING FROM THE MINUTES.
3. PRESENTATION OF PARISH COUNCIL ACCOUNTS FOR YEAR ENDING 31 MARCH 2023.
4. REPORT BY CHAIRMAN OF THE PARISH COUNCIL.
5. REPORT BY THE ISLE OF WIGHT COUNCIL REPRESENTATIVE
6. TIME FOR ANY OTHER LOCAL ORGANISATIONS WISHING TO REPORT
7. GENERAL QUESTIONS FROM THE PUBLIC
Chairman Date 21st April 2023
Here are the draft minutes of the April Parish Council meeting:GODSHILL-PC-MINUTES-APR-2023
Here are further documents which you may also find useful:
Download the Budget for 2023-24
Download the Final Accounts for 2022-23