Calling all children aged 14 years and under. Show your support for the new Play Park planned in Godshill by joining in the Godshill Play Park Virtual Colour Dash 2km Fun Run this Sunday!
HOW IT WORKS:
- On Sunday 27th December,
- Dress up in your most colourful clothing
- Run 2km in a location of your choice
- Post a picture of you completing your colour dash to the events page on Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/events/3632599823427882)
- Pop along to Central Mead in Godshill between 2pm – 3.30pm
- Pay your £5 donation/entry fee
- Collect your colourful “Colour Dash Medal” and maybe a little something extra too!
You don’t need to register ahead of the event.
How many colours do you think you can rock out whilst running??
If you are driving to the Central Mead community ground at the centre of Godshill, park in the free car park and walk up the High Street to Central Mead.
All proceeds from the Colour Dash will go to The Godshill Play Park Project which is working hard to bring an amazing inclusive play park to the island including the islands first wheel chair accessible swing and lots of other wheelchair accessible and sensory equipment.
The project is huge and and so your support is so needed and appreciated!
The medals for this event are sponsored by Nikki Collinson – Chiropractor – www.nikkicollinson.com – Thanks Nikki!!!